Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRA!!!!

As I sit here, it is 8:54pm on Tuesday evening...
Right now it is Wednesday am in China. It is Mira's 5th birthday. Well, not her actual birthday but her "given" birthday. Do they recognize birthdays at the orphanage?? I wish we could call her to sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

I feel at such a loss with what I am supposed to do...we really need to begin fundraising but I am so unsure of where to start. I have a zillion ideas but don't know where to begin. Viral dollar pledge? Puzzle fundraiser? Coffee? Quarter Auction?? Bingo?? Family Fun Fair?? AGGGHHH!!!! At this point, I will just pray...God has his hand in this, he will not leave us to deal with this alone....He always provides.

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET MIRA~
WE'RE ONE DAY CLOSER TO YOU!!!!




2 comments:

  1. what agency are you with? maybe I can get a grant for you of $500 to help out. Adriana
    what about holding a benefits concert< show, family movie night, Church spaghetti dinner, eagle scout fund raiser project, garage sale, a run where people pledge money per mile walked or run. Also check Holt international"S web site as well for their funding ideas, also Steven Chapman the Christian singer gives grants as well to families adopting children from China with SN

    ReplyDelete