Friday, December 2, 2011

So Excited!!!

Couple of things to update...
We received our Fedex package from CHI on Wed at approx 11am with our very "official" looking certificate inside along with another stack of paperwork to filled out ASAP! So by 1pm I was on my way to the shipping station to send overnight 2 envelopes. It has never felt so good to spend $73 (yes $730 on postage! one went to the USCIS lockbox in Texas and the other went to CHI in Wa state. SO now we wait again...this time not so long though...we should hear about our next step by Christmas hopefully!
In the meantime, I have ordered an orphanage call through www.LadybugsnLove.com to attempt to get an update on Mira's stats~ ht, wt, shoe size etc. but I also was given the opportunity to ask 10 questions that will be answered~ hopefully. One of which I asked for a short video of Mira walking... so I can prepare for travel with her. I hope they will find it in their hearts and busy schedule to do this for us.Of course as soon as I get a response I will post it here!!! Hoping with some new pics as well!
We have been actively preparing her room and washing some of her new clothes to prepare for travel & her arrival. Thanks so much to all who have been praying along this journey, please keep them coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment